返回列表 發帖
Selma will probably win, but I loved that Lego performance.

頒完Oscar,香港人又一窩峰去睇得獎電影啦喂
Ki 發表於 2015-2-23 17:18

That's a big reason why the Oscars exist -- to recommend movies that we otherwise may not see, or frankly, have the chance to see. I guarantee you Still Alice would not be released in Hong Kong if Moore was not receiving Oscars buzz. So why say it like a bad thing?

其實外國唔只一個頒獎禮,頭先睇紅地氈先見到話呢個係第十一個
不過係香港地,商業成份高既頒獎禮先最受香 ...
Ki 發表於 2015-2-24 00:13

I mean, yes, but they all reward the same movies as Oscars. Anyways, I do see your point somewhat, but I think it is great that movies get to be released internationally because of Oscars. A more obvious example is Beasts of the Southern Wild, which finally arrived in Hong Kong nearly a year after its US release, because of its somewhat unexpected best picture nominations. I am now waiting to see CitizenFour finally. And of course, Selma.

The HK Film Awards thread is locked already, so I am posting my late predictions here:

最佳電影
《 樹大招風 》
alt:《 七月與安生 》
The critics association is more accurate than not and I have major hesitation predicting a film that really does not feel Hong Kong in any way and not directed by one of their favorites. But 樹大招風 feels not big enough as well. This would be an easy win for 一念無明 if it had came out earlier to gain attention before voting begins, but I am tired of this argument.

最佳導演
曾國祥 《 七月與安生 》
alt: 黃進《 一念無明 》
Regardless, it is a good story for 曾國祥. I don't think they will give another one for 周星馳 unless he makes a Cantonese film again.

最佳男主角
林家棟 《 樹大招風 》
alt: 余文樂 《 一念無明 》
They usually make the celebrities wait (see 吳彥祖 two years ago). 林家棟 on the other hand has built a pedigree from all the character acting and 3 previous supporting actors nominations. I think he has this one even if the film loses the big prize.

最佳女主角
周冬雨 《 七月與安生 》
alt: 惠英紅 《 幸運是我 》
The last time an actress starring in a best picture nominee lost to one who is not is in 2003 (李心潔> 張曼玉/吳君如). Another thing against 惠英紅 is that I don't think they want to give her a 4th win (3rd in this category) already. She is not THAT prolific.

最佳男配角
曾志偉《 一念無明 》
alt: 廖啟智 《 點五步 》
The news stories about him and his son winning together has some push probably.

最佳女配角
金燕玲《 一念無明 》
alt: 張雨綺 《 美人魚 》
I can't think of a bigger lock. The other actresses just feel a little out of her league. Winning the Golden Horse and being nominated for the Asian Film Awards seal the deal.

最佳新演員
胡子彤《 點五步》
alt: 林允 《 美人魚 》

最佳編劇
《 一念無明 》
alt:《 樹大招風 》

新晉導演
曾國祥 《 七月與安生 》
alt: 黃進《 一念無明 》
I really thought about swapping it from the big category, but that's too unrealistic and not what they do with new actors anyways.

最佳剪接
《 樹大招風 》
alt: 《 寒戰2 》
I a surprised David Richardson has never won.

最佳美術指導
《 擺渡人》
alt: 《 美人魚 》
Both films scream art direction but this one usually go to a period film.

最佳服裝造型設計
《 擺渡人 》
alt:《 三少爺的劍 》
The period film representative will probably be 三少爺的劍, but it is difficult to not predict 張叔平.

最佳動作設計
《 寒戰2 》
alt: 《 危城 》
It feels weird to 寒戰2 one of the few prizes that the original lost. But 錢嘉樂 is going to win sooner or later. And the other films are so uninspiring.

最佳攝影
《 七月與安生 》
alt: 《 擺渡人 》
It is tough to bet against Peter Pau also, but Jason Pollack is also a former winner.

最佳原創電影音樂
《 七月與安生 》
When you can give it to the 2 composers who are responsible for 3 nominations here, you kind of have to?

最佳原創電影歌曲
沙燕之歌《 點五步 》主唱:Supper Moment
alt: 讓我留在你身邊 《 擺渡人 》主唱:陳奕迅
I hope 戴偉 never loses in this category if he can continue to give such great songs.

最佳音響效果
《 寒戰2 》
alt: 《 擺渡人 》
Robert Mackenzie (擺渡人) being an Oscar winner just 1.5 months ago kind of make me want to predict him.

最佳視覺效果
《 美人魚 》
There, now all 5 best picture nominees have something.

最佳兩岸華語電影
《 我不是潘金蓮 》
alt: 《 老炮兒 》
The Asian Film Awards can generally choose the right one.

Quick and not very good predictions

最佳電影
明月幾時有
(alt: 殺破狼.貪狼)

最佳導演
葉偉信(殺破狼.貪狼)
alt: 許鞍華(明月幾時有)

最佳編劇
張艾嘉、游曉穎(相愛相親)
alt: 彭秀慧(29+1)

最佳男主角
古天樂(殺破狼.貪狼)
alt: 劉德華(拆彈專家)

最佳女主角
毛舜筠(黃金花)
alt: 張艾嘉(相愛相親)

最佳男配角
姜皓文(拆彈專家)
alt: 倉田保昭(空手道)

最佳女配角
葉德嫻(明月幾時有)
alt: 鄭欣宜(29+1)

最佳新演員
凌文龍(黃金花)
alt: 梁雍婷(藍天白雲)

最佳攝影
余力為(明月幾時有)
alt: 關智耀(追龍)

最佳剪接
黃海(殺破狼.貪狼)
alt: 李嘉榮(追龍)

最佳美術指導
文念中、利國林(明月幾時有)
alt: 赤塚佳仁、廖惠麗、郭鐘山(西遊伏妖篇)

最佳服裝造型設計
奚仲文、余家安、郭淑敏(追龍)
alt: 余家安、利碧君(西遊伏妖篇)

最佳動作設計
洪金寶(殺破狼.貪狼)
alt: 袁祥仁、袁信義(奇門遁甲)

最佳原創電影音樂
黃韻玲(相愛相親)
alt: 金培達(大樂師.為愛配樂)

最佳原創電影歌曲
Fake A Smile(29+1)
alt: 長相廝守(救殭清道夫)

最佳音響效果
聶基榮、葉兆基(拆彈專家)
alt: 曾景祥、李耀強(殺破狼.貪狼)

最佳視覺效果
朴英修、金旭(西遊伏妖篇)
alt: 黃智亨、徐建(悟空傳)

新晉導演
彭秀慧(29+1)
alt: 杜汶澤(空手道)

最佳兩岸華語電影
血觀音
alt: 芳華

Promising Young Woman is so good though. At least very far from "悶". The only negative is I didn't entirely like the direction it goes at the end.

返回列表